Growing up in England, it’s not lost on me how fortunate I am to live in Hermosa Beach. It’s the perfect place to slow down, recharge, and make memories with my loved ones. The beach is like a big ol’ hug for your soul, and beach sunsets are the highlight of my day. Beach sunsets are a soul-soothing paradise allowing you to escape from the daily grind and soak up some much needed peace and reflection. Simply put, I go there to think.
Here are 6 reasons why beach sunsets are good for your soul:
2. Peaceful transition: Watching the sun dip into the horizon symbolizes the end of the day and a peaceful transition into the night.
3. Time to unwind: Sunsets provide a moment of stillness, giving us time to reflect and unwind after a busy day. Not to mention the sand therapy; walking on the beach is like a massage for your feet, it’s seriously sand-tastic!
4. Nature’s symphony: The sound of the waves, the birds, and the breeze all come together to create a beautiful, calming symphony. It’s like a beautiful lullaby for the mind and body.
5. A reminder of life’s beauty: Sunsets are a reminder of the beauty and majesty of nature, and of life itself, putting things into perspective to promote peace and calm.
6. Sea-sational aromatherapy: The fresh ocean air is like aromatherapy for the soul, and it’s free!
The salty air, picturesque skies, and endless ocean views will leave you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated, and before you know it, your soul will be singing with joy! So, go on, dive into the ocean of self-care and let the beach work its magic on your soul!
I’m a travel and health writer, digital and brand consultant, breast cancer survivor, and supermom to two active boys! I keep it real and share stories of raising teenage boys, family life after a cancer diagnosis, and family travels around the world! Each story is shared with my dry, and sometimes naughty sense of humor.